CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Assistant-I & PSS-I Final Results: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Silchar has released final results for the posts of Project Assistant-I & Project Service & Support-I. Interview was held from 24-08-2015. Appeared candidates can check their result at below link…

Click here for Project Assistant-I & PSS-I Final Results

CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Asst-I, Project Service & Support-II Interview List: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Silchar has declared interview list for the posts of Project Assistant-I and Project Service & Support-I. Selected candidates have to attend for interview on 24-08-2015. Aspirants can check their status at below link…

Click here for Project Asst-I, Project Service & Support-II Interview List

CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Engineer Final Results: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Pune has released final results for the posts of Project Engineer. Interview was held from 04-06-2015 to 15-07-2015. Appeared candidates can check their result at below link…

Click here for Project Engineer Final Results

CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Fellow Final Results: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Thiruvananthapuram has released final results for the posts of Project Fellow of Advt No 67/2015. Interview was held on 04-08-2015. Appeared candidates can check their result at below link…

Click here for Project Fellow Final Results

CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Engineer I & II Interview List: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Mohali has declared interview list for the posts of Project Engineer I, Project Engineer II. Selected candidates have to attend for interview on 26, 27-08-2015. Aspirants can check their status at below link…

Click here for Project Engineer I Interview List

Click here for Project Engineer II Interview List

CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Engineer, Associate, Officer & Support Staff Final Results: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Mohali has released final results for the posts of Project Engineer-I (Faculty), Project Associate, Project Officer-I, Project Service & Support Staff-III. Interview was held on 14-07-2015. Appeared candidates can check their result at below link…

Click here for Project Engineer & Project Associate Final Results

Click here for Project Officer-I, Project Service & Support Staff-III Final Results

CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Manager, Project Engineer & Associate Final Results: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Hyderabad has declared final results for the posts of Project Manager-I, II, Project Engineer-I, II & Associate. Appeared candidates for the selection process can check their result at below link…

Click here for Project Manager, Project Engineer & Associate Final Results

CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Engineer Interview List: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida has declared interview list for the posts of Project Engineer (Faculty)-I, II, III. Selected candidates have to attend for interview on 28 & 29-07-2015. Aspirants can check their status at below link…

Click here for Project Engineer (Faculty)-I Interview List

Click here for Project Engineer (Faculty)-II Interview List

Click here for Project Engineer (Faculty)-III Interview List

CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Associate & Engineer Written Test Results: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida has released written test results for the posts of Project Associate & Project Engineer-I. Written Test was held on 23 & 24-06-2015. Appeared candidates can check their result at below link…

Click here for Project Associate Written Test Results (Post Code: NOIDA-PA-DC)

Click here for Project Associate Written Test Results (Post Code: NOIDA-PA-LA)

Click here for Project Associate Written Test Results (Post Code: NOIDA-PA)

Click here for Project Engineer-I Written Test Results (Post Code: NOIDA-PE-I-DC)

Click here for Project Engineer-I Written Test Results (Post Code: NOIDA-PE-I)

CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Engineer & Project Manager Interview List: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida has declared interview list for the posts of Project Engineer-III, Project Engineer-III-DC, Project Manager-I/ Project Manager-IDC. Selected candidates have to attend for interview on 16, 17-06-2015. Aspirants can check their status at below link…

Click here for Project Engineer-III Interview List

Click here for Project Engineer-III-DC Interview List

Click here for Project Engineer-III Interview List

Click here for Project Manager-I/ Project Manager-IDC Interview List

CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Engineer & Project Asst Interview List: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida has released interview list for the posts of Project Engineer-I & Project Assistant. Written test was held on 29-03-2015. Appeared candidates can check their result at below link…

Click here for Project Engineer & Project Asst Interview List

CDAC Results 2015 â€" Project Engineer & Associate Written Test Results: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida has declared written test results for the posts of Project Engineer-I & Project Associate. Written Test was held on 08, 15-02-2015. Selected candidates have to attend for interview. Interview will be held on 28-02-2015. Appeared candidates can check their results at below link…

Click here for Project Engineer & Associate Written Test Results


Tags:,